The 2013 Mobile Security Strategies survey is now closed for participation. Results will be available in the coming weeks, providing practical insights on emerging security trends and investments.
Stay tuned for analysis of how organizations will address the top mobile security challenges of 2013, with emphasis on:
- State of Security - Which mobile platforms will organizations support in 2013, and how do they rate their state of mobile security?
- Policy - What formal policies do organizations have in place for concerns such as inventory, mobile device/application management and data/device encryption?
- Controls - What security solutions are in place to manage and secure identity and access management, content and the use of third-party applications?
- Metrics - How do organizations measure the tangible business results of mobile initiatives, including cost-savings and improved productivity?
Survey Results Webinar
At a time of unprecedented mobile device adoption - and evolving mobile security threats - 72% of organizations rate their state of mobile security as poor-to-adequate. This is the key point to emerge from the results of the Beyond BYOD: 2013 Mobile Security Strategies Survey, produced by Information Security Media Group and Accellion.
Register for this webinar and receive an overview and expert analysis of survey results, including:
- Why do organizations rate their current state of mobile security so low?
- Which policies and controls do organizations have in place to manage and secure identity and access management, content and the use of third-party applications?
- What are the hot areas of mobile security investment in the coming year?