InfoRiskToday Announces 2013 Board of AdvisersInfoRiskToday Announces 2013 Board of Advisers
InfoRiskToday announces its new board of advisers for 2013.
This exclusive brain trust works closely with InfoRiskToday's editorial team to guide the site's coverage of information risk management, security, fraud, privacy and other key topics. The advisory board not only provides insights that shape news coverage, but the members also frequently participate in interviews, guest blogs and educational webinars.
"Our board members not only gained experience in the trenches executing information security and information risk policies, they've risen to positions where they've developed strategies aimed at making the IT environment more secure," says InfoRiskToday Executive Editor Eric Chabrow. "This expertise is crucial in helping us identify meaningful content for our audience."
The 2013 InfoRiskToday Board of Advisers includes:
- Chris Buse, CISO, State of Minnesota
- Dawn Cappelli, Technical Manager, Carnegie Mellon University
- Charles Christian, VP/CIO, St. Francis Hospital
- Karen Evans, National Director, U.S. Cyber Challenge, and Partner, KE&T Partners
- Melissa Hathaway, President, Hathaway Global Strategies
- Malcolm Harkins, Chief Information Security Officer, Intel
- Christopher Ipsen, CISO, State of Nevada
- Ron Ross, Sr. Computer Scientist & Information Security Researcher, NIST
- Eugene Spafford, Professor of Computer Science, Purdue University
- Gregory Wilshusen, Director Information Security Issues, U.S. Government Accountability Office
To learn more about our board of advisers, please visit https://www.inforisktoday.com/board-advisers.
InfoRiskToday is published by Information Security Media Group.
Information Security Media Group publishes BankInfoSecurity, CUInfoSecurity, GovInfoSecurity, HealthcareInfoSecurity, InfoRiskToday, DataBreachToday and CareersInfoSecurity. These digital media sites offer news, views, research and education on the top industry, security, regulatory and technology challenges facing information security leaders worldwide. Each site is guided by an advisory board of renowned thought-leaders from business, government and education.
ISMG's suite of educational webinars offers hands-on training by knowledgeable practitioners and is available to individual and corporate subscribers.
ISMG's custom research, including the Healthcare Information Security Today, Faces of Fraud and Cloud Computing Security surveys, is routinely featured at leading industry events, such as RSA Conference and BAI Payments Connect.