ISMG Expands Presence as Premier Media Partner at RSAC 2019ISMG Expands Presence as Premier Media Partner at RSAC 2019
SME Interviews, Executive Roundtables, Emerging Technology Forums and More…
Princeton, N.J. February 13th 2019 – Information Security Media Group, the leading media partner at RSA Conference 2019, will deliver the most comprehensive line-up of programming for the global information security community throughout the event. As in years past, the industry’s top cybersecurity thought leaders will be invited into ISMG’s video studios for interviews with our award winning global editors.
For the 13th consecutive year, ISMG’s senior business leaders, editors and sales executives will be on the ground at the event to ensure the broadest possible coverage of topics and trends discussed at RSA Conference 2019.
And for the second straight year, ISMG will staff two video studios at RSA Conference: One in Broadcast Alley inside the entrance of the main conference hall at Moscone West, and the second on the mezzanine level of the nearby Marriott Marquis hotel.
In these two studios, scores of distinguished guests will speak to key topics ranging from the evolution security orchestration to the rise of DevSecOps and the impact of GDPR and other new, global regulations. All content will stream live, so be sure to bookmark our RSA Conference 2019 page today. http://www.databreachtoday.com/rsa-conference.
2018’s video interviews included exclusive discussions with 120-plus industry thought-leaders, including:
- Gen. Keith Alexander, former head of the NSA
- Avivah Litan, VP and Distinguished Analyst at Gartner
- Art Coviello, ret. Chair of RSA
- Michelle Dennedy, Chief Privacy Officer, Cisco
These interviews will be available on-demand to ISMG’s global network of more than 750,000 senior security, risk and compliance practitioners via BankInfoSecurity.com, GovInfoSecurity.com, HealthcareInfoSecurity.com, DataBreachToday.com and two-dozen more global media sites.
Also at RSA Conference 2019:
- CyberEdBoard Meetings – ISMG conducts 100+ CISO/executive roundtables globally, annually. During the RSA Conference this year ISMG will host two exclusive CyberEdBoard Meetings in conjunction with the security vendor community. These meetings provide unprecedented access to the most important priorities for today’s CISO’s and security executives.
- India and Israeli Startup Panels – With reach across the globe and domain-specific digital media properties, ISMG has unfettered access to the hottest security startups from two of the most important developing countries – India and Israel. ISMG will hold panel briefings and ask the most important question for startups – “so what?”. New startup, new technology…so what? What makes these companies different than others?
Interested in learning more? Contact us at email@example.com.
Information Security Media Group (ISMG) is the world’s largest media organization devoted solely to information security and risk management. Each of our 28 media properties provides education, research and news that is specifically tailored to key vertical sectors including banking, healthcare and the public sector; geographies from North America to Southeast Asia; and topics such as data breach prevention, cyber risk assessment and fraud. Our annual global summit series connects senior security professionals with industry thought leaders to find actionable solutions for pressing cybersecurity challenges.