As cybercriminals evolve their attack techniques, they pose greater risks to the government, businesses and individuals. It’s more critical than ever to improve your security strategy and proactively prepare for the next wave of cyberthreats.
The first step is to understand the latest attack trends and major causes of common breaches. We’ve found that last year’s tactics help predict what’s coming next. Consider this:
Last year, ransomware and business email compromise (BEC) accounted for approximately 70% of Unit 42 incident response cases.
Download the “2022 Unit 42 Incident Response Report.” You’ll better understand current threat trends, gaining insights into:
- The most prevalent cybercriminal tactics.
- Which industries were the most affected.
- What contributes to attackers’ success.
- Top cybersecurity predictions from our incident responders.
- Actionable recommendations to get ahead of future threats.