How will you choose a network solution for your data center to deliver the right blend of performance and cost efficiency? Here are the 10 considerations.
- Performance isn't just throughput. It's also the intelligence to support your applications with a high quality of experience;
- Space is almost always at a premium in data centers. High port density enables a switch to support more physical connections with higher speeds per square inch of rack space;
- Power Consumption - If power bills make you see red, look for a data switch that saves on energy;
- Multi-Dimensional Performance - a data center switch has to deliver performance in multiple dimensions;
- Automation - Network automation eliminates time-intensive, resource sucking manual tasks.
Download the whitepaper to read more.